Job description / Role
• Responsible for day to day operations of the property portfolio to ensure smooth running of the properties.
• Responsible for staffing of the properties in coordination with property management.
• Manages special requests from the Clients.
• Responsible to create, develop and implementing the operating manuals of the property portfolio (Standard Operating Procedures).
• As part of managing the overall operations budget, the Operations Manager is responsible for budgeting and forecasting manpower plans, budgeting and forecasting petty cash, procurement of goods and services for the property portfolio in coordination with the Chief Operating Officer
• Managing and coaching of direct reports.
• Responsible for driving initiatives with the property management team for the long-term operational excellence of the property and its management.
• Provides the liaison between the Property Management team and Head Office to ensure concise communication between the parties.
• Responsible for staff training and staff retention on the properties in coordination with property management.
• Management of kitchen operations, stock control, and procurement in cooperation with the respective departments.
• Overseeing the health, safety and quality aspect of the properties’ portfolio in cooperation with Property Manager, Quality Assurance team and Health and Safety team.
• Coordinating with Facilities Management team for all preventive and reactive maintenance projects, ensuring properties are in immaculate condition.
• Highlighting potential operations challenges that can be negatively impacting Client’s satisfaction to the concern department and/ or service provider (s).
• Verifying invoices of third party providers based on information from Property Management and Clients.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the direct manager
• Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, with 5 years of relevant experience Or a combination of education and 10 years’ experience to meet overall knowledge and skills of the position
• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience working at high end hospitality industry or VIP Clients.
• Knowledge of luxury hospitality service.
• Budget control.
• Managing and developing employees.
• Knowledge of operational hospitality service covering Kitchens / Laundry / household management etc.
• Excellent and effective communication
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Planning and Organizing Skills
• Event Management
• Training and Coaching
• Expert level MS Office
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
RTC-1 Employment Services
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Assistant Manager 2
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment