Job description / Role
- Direct the opening of new stores by coordinating with the concerned departments and manage the closing of existing ones
- Oversee and monitor KPIs and sales performance by comparing the actual sales versus the weekly targets, previous years and projections, and take corrective action in coordination with other departments, and participate in the development of the seasonal projection report
- Develop, in collaboration with the Country Manager, Brand Regional Management Team, Local Marketing & Product Team, Marketing Department and IT Department, the overall retail operations strategy, plans and departmental budgets, IT Projects, and the successful deliverance of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Review and monitor stock level reports and coordinate with Brand Regional Management Team to take appropriate action in a timely manner, while executing strategies to enhance operational efficiencies in store operations management through following industry best practices and compliance with internal audit and loss prevention requirements
- Drive a customer centric culture among all stores and ensure achievement of customer service standards across stores, while sustaining effective business partnerships with the key stakeholders in the country and with mall management to ensure store compliance with mall guidelines and procedures
- Identify expansion and growth opportunities within the country by indicating prime locations for performing and/or newly identified stores/locations and make recommendations with country manager and Regional Real Estate Department
- Assist the Brand Regional Management Team and Country Manager in the development and implementation of short and long-term plans and budgets to optimize the achievement of revenue, growth and profit targets; Evaluate overall operations and regularly report results to the management team
- Maintain awareness of market trend; Understand changing customer behaviors and conduct market analysis to monitor competitors' strategies and plans and suggest contingency plans
- Lead and negotiate new concessionaire deals. Manage the concessionaire relationships to make sure that the display and the availability of products are based on the acceptable standard in the business.
- Ensure effective departmental performance through the selection, development, deployment and motivation of the team.
- Coordinate and work closely with Shared Services Center to ensure that all operational functions and activities are completed effectively and on time; Create, implement and develop standard operating policies and a set of operational metrics measuring the effectiveness of the department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related Field; MBA is a plus
- 8-10 years of experience in a similar field, out of which 3 in a managerial position; experience in retail is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Strategic Thinking: level 3
- Communication Skills: level 4
- Decision Making: level 4
- Developing and Motivating Others: level 3
- Driving and Achieving results: level 4
- Initiative: level 4
- Planning and Organizing: level 3
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Assistant Manager 2
RTC-1 Employment Services
Assistant Manager - Operations
Arab Media Group (AMG)
RTC-1 Employment Services