Job description / Role
Operations Manager - Th8 Palm, Managed by Accor
Th8 Palm, Managed by Accor is a newly opened 5* hotel, located at the Palm Jumeirah Island, inspired by the fashion, glamour and jet-set lifestyle of the cool white sands and art deco scene of Miami Beach. The hotel boasts of its direct beach access with uninterrupted views of the Palm, Dubai's iconic skyline and the Arabian Sea that will provide an ultimate luxury experience at the Palm Jumeirah. The project has a total of 121 guest rooms and suites and 3 food beverage outlets with creative & unique concepts. In addition the hotel also features meeting facilities covering over 200 square meters that can host a range of events from small corporate meetings, product launches and team building activities to outdoor receptions and bespoke social events beach and poolside.
Reporting to the Restaurants General Manager , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operation of all the F&B Outlets and Beach Club area ensuring all service standards are followed
- Create a destination of choice for both hotel and external guests
- Train the colleagues on brand identify and standards
- Produce and implement creative promotional programs within the various F&B outlets with the goal of increasing revenues and profitability, while minimizing expenses, without affecting the quality of offerings.
- Work closely with the Culinary team to execute the delivery of all Food & Beverage promotions and menus; creating a destination of choice for both hotel and external Guests
- Advertise the venue at any time and bring new guests
- Keep a close working relationships with guests and make sure they are back
- Lead and support multiple Food & Beverage Outlets in the achievement of their financial and operational targets
- Oversee the forecasting process monthly to ensure maximum accuracy in all outlets.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual strategic plan and achieve the goals and targets therein
- Ensure the implementation of standards in guest service, constantly seek out ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits
- Champion a training culture within the Food and Beverage team to ensure maximum guest satisfaction, succession planning and a culture that exceeds the very best the industry has to offer.
- Provide constant leadership, counselling, advice and feedback to their peers and colleagues.
- Ensure strict compliance with all relevant Hygiene and Safety legislation and requirements.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standard
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous Food & Beverage experience in a senior leadership role mandatory
- Independent F&B experience in a reputed restaurant is a must
- Experience working in a Beach Club is a must
- Hotel experience is not required
- Strong local market knowledge, always acutely aware of the latest F&B/culinary trends
- Well connected and networked in Dubai with key influencers and decisions makers
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Lively and energetic personality, that shines through in every interaction
- A passion for excellence and delivering high quality personalized and unique services
- A creative and out of the box thinker, with a never say no attitude
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Center Manager - Business Centre
A Leading Company
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|