The Leading Pharmaceutical And Consumer Entity In The UAE
Job description / Role
• Oversee Distribution, warehousing, shipping, and Fleet Management.
• Having a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
• Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
• Develops Warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage.
• Manages Warehouse operations by stock control, inventory management, and motivating employees.
• Develops Warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems.
• Planning, coordinating, and monitoring the receipt of incoming shipments and local market distribution.
• Ensuring timely delivery of all orders to the customers, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
• Liaising with government department, customers, suppliers, transport companies.
• Conducting regular inventory count & reconciliation of stocks
• Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to Top management
• Tracking stock levels using ERP System. Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
• Establish warehouse practices and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse
• Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security in the work environment
• Efficient Usage of storage space.
• Ensuring efficient warehouse management by planning daily work allocations and staff trainings
• Master’s degree in Logistics or Supply chain management.
• Solid transport, distribution and logistics experience
• IT skills, particularly Excel spreadsheets and Oracle ERP System
• Ability to plan and organise work schedules
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong decision-making skills
• Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
• Leadership, motivational, team working and interpersonal skills
• Good spoken and written communication skills
• Ability to stick to time constraints
About the Company
The Leading Pharmaceutical and Consumer Entity in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Ras Al Khaimah||29 Dec|
Procurement & Supply Chain Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Healthcare Logistics Manager (3PL 3rd Party Logistics)
A Leading Trading Company In The Middle East