Job description / Role
The client is a global Professional Services organisation that specialises in providing advisory solutions to public sector entities. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking for an Operations Manager for their UAE facility.
The client is a leading Professional Services organisation that specialises in providing consulting services to public sector entities. They are looking to hire an experienced Operations Manager for their team.
The responsibilities for the Operational Manager role include:
* Responsible for all matters pertaining to the infrastructure and administrative operations of the organisation
* Supervising and monitoring all duties of the Office Managers and Administrative staff
* Handling all vendor related matters and negotiating contractual terms / payments
* Ensuring that all employees adhere to legislative requirements within numerous locations and jurisdictions
* Handling all the necessary requirements and paperwork needed to implement new business processes
* Managing the translation team by gauging their performance against set KPIs
* Liaising with the IT department with the implementation of new company platforms and additionally, managing all external support providers
* Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to streamline business operations
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary and benefits. This is an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to further progress their career within a leading Professional Services organisation.
* Minimum 5 years of operations experience with a Financial Services, Law, Consulting firm, PR and Communications organisation is preferred
* Excellent leadership skills are mandatory, with 3-5 years of experience managing a team
* Experience working in Saudi Arabia or with a Saudi Arabian entity is advantageous
* Strong time management and organisational skills
* Solid interpersonal skills
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.