Job description / Role
• Manage the overall operational activities and processes to ensure optimized production.
• Responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control, and safety measures as established and set for the Operations Department.
• Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activities.
• Oversee, design and implement effective planning and organization of a production process and ensure availability of necessary material, equipment, and labor resources required for the project.
• Maintain production compliance with established quality control specifications and standards.
• Ensure production personnel comply with set health and safety policies when carrying out job duties.
• Improve processes and policies in support of the organizational goals.
• Enhance the operational procedure, systems, and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting, and look for opportunities to expand systems in accordance with company's policies and standards.
• Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
• Prepare and complete action plans. Implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolve problems, complete audits and identify trends.
• Analyze and improve organizational process and workflow, employee and space requirements, equipment layout and implement changes.
• Oversee the hiring, orientation, and training of technical production employees to ensure a competent workforce.
• Supervise the operations of personnel to ensure production process is within budget and time schedule.
• Review financial statements and data.
• Utilize financial data to improve profitability.
• Prepare and control operational budgets and inventory.
• Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
• Budget & Cost Control Orientation: Control cost in area of responsibility. Identify and implement systems/methodologies to reduce cost and mitigate any gaps in order to maintain efficient operational excellence.
• Process Improvement & Management Systems: Continuously look for opportunities for improvement.
• Identify, analyze and improve existing business processes and procedures to optimize performance, meet best practice standards and enhance workflows involved, improve quality, remove inefficiencies and ultimately improve the productivity.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any related discipline.
• 15+ years of comprehensive working experience in a similar role.
• Broad knowledge of manufacturing and production processes and concepts.
• Relevant exposure on managerial level within a corporate environment.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
• Strategic Thinking
• Business Acumen
• Change Management
• Driving Performance
• Developing Others
• Job Knowledge & Experience
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Head of Construction
Chief Executive Officer
Ignite Search & Selection
Prime Co. Middle East
Construction Manager (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)