Job description / Role
Be an ambassador of the brand and the property as Operations Manager for Movenpick Hotel Downtown Dubai, where your leadership, strong interpersonal skills and strategic vision will drive an engaged team, guest satisfaction and maximized operating results .
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- The Operations Manager reports directly to the General Manager.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for assisting with the planning and managing of the operations of the hotel to achieve customer (guests, employees, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Is responsible for the entire operation including Food and Beverage, Rooms, Guest Experience and Sales and Marketing.
- Your role is to enforce standards and, to guarantee a consistently high quality guest experience.
- Coordinates all aspects of the operation to ensure that each outlet functions at an optimal level in key areas including service, revenue generation and cost management.
- Creates a culture which is service focused, positive and driven to succeed, open to change and creative in approach.
- Fosters the talent within the department to ensure that all reporting HODs and Talents are effective in their current roles and developed to the next level.
- Demonstrates and communicates short and long-term focus.
- Ensures that the workplace and storage areas remain clean and tidy.
- Anticipate and address guest issues and establish proactive processes to promote guest satisfaction
Your experience and skills include:
- Friendly, enthusiastic with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has a high level of spoken and written Arabic and English is a must.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated success in driving the commercial performance of the business and delivering on KPIs.
- Previous experience in a leadership role within a similar hotel brand or business.
- Has the ability to converse at all organizational levels & maintain confidentiality at all times
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Is hard working with exceptional organizational skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite and previous experience of MICROS and OPERA system would be advantageous
- Passionate for people and the Hospitality Industry
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
TGC Middle East
TGC Middle East
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
RTC-1 Employment Services