Job description / Role
We are seeking for an Operation Manager to manage all F&B operations and ensure delivering an excellent customer experience. To forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff, and finance.
• He will be responsible also for business performance evaluation (PnL) and his main duties will be:
• Managing all F&B and day-to-day operations as per approved SOPs and up to the highest standards.
• Creating an annual business plan covering forecasted sales and costs, presenting it to shareholders, and monitoring it on a regular basis.
• Responsible for ensuring that each outlet is operating profitability.
• Seeking opportunities for reducing costs while maintaining quality.
• Review menu items to ensure margins are maintained.
• Ensuring consistency of food, service, cleanliness, etc. in all outlets.
• Leading the F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training, and appraising talented personnel.
• Organizing and overseeing regular training of FOH and BOH employees concerning the menu, upselling, customer service, hygiene, etc.
• Communicating and negotiating with suppliers.
• Managing delivery operations, both direct and through platforms.
• Ensuring that food is prepared and delivered to customers within the approved time.
• Ensuring that all the outlets comply with all health and safety regulations.
• Ensuring that all the equipment in outlets is fully operational.
• Ensuring that preventive and emergency maintenance is done on time.
• Approving rosters and ensuring they’re done according to business needs and shared in time.
• Liaising with software suppliers (POS) to ensure that all technical issues are rectified in time.
• Ensuring that all fixed assets in the outlets are in place and intact.
• Being ultimately responsible for the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
• Dealing with governmental organizations in order to get permits, licenses, certificates, etc.
• Ensuring that the brand quality standards, SOPs for front and back of the house, and recipe cards are created, updated, and followed.
• Assisting outlet teams in operational needs if necessary.
• Must hold a University Degree with a specialization in Hospitality / F&B with an experience of a minimum of 5 years in a similar role.
Skills and Competencies:
• Proven track record of food and beverage management
• Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
• Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
• Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
• Communication and leadership skills
• Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
• Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
• Guest-oriented and service-minded
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Office and Facilities Manager
Swisslinx Middle East
Corporate Services Operations Manager
A Leading Company In UAE