Prestige Luxury Real Estate
Job description / Role
We are looking for a professional operations manager to join our team and manage the company’s operations, office and support staff. In this role, you will be the driving force of day to day operations.
1. Perform high level HR management duties. Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies
2. Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel, and discipline employees
3. Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
4. Identifying potential problems / points of friction and find/implement solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue.
5. Purchase materials, plan inventory and control cost; stock control and functional area inventory.
6. Perform quality controls and monitor/report employee KPIs
7. Enforce companies policies, procedures, standards, directives and industry regulations.
8. Analyze and improve organizational process and workflow, employee and space requirements, and implement changes
9. Serve as primary point of contact for all support staff, functional areas and outside entities.
10. Work closely with GM and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
11. Work with internal functional areas to provide needs and feedback
12. Manage new joiner’s onboarding process, induction day / week with other functional areas
13. Participate in the ongoing training process for agents and employees
14. Plan in house or off site activities, parties, celebrations, functions and other initiatives.
15. Manage and support the administrative and fill in as and when required
16. Ensure office, equipment is in good order and coordinate repairs, cleaning and upgrades.
17. Implement, initiate and deliver on other company wide initiatives as assigned.
1. Knowledge of operations, office and administrative management
2. Excellent communicator, highly organized and responsive
3. Strong personnel management and influencing skills
4. Problem solving and solution-oriented attitude
5. Experience managing teams and processes
6. Adaptability to respond quickly to shifting initiatives/priorities across multiple projects.
7. Experience tracking and reporting relevant KPI’s
8. Advanced knowledge of MS Office and working knowledge of CRM’s
About the Company
The name Prestige is synonymous with luxury real estate and personalized service. Located in the heart of Dubai, UAE and since our inception in 2007 we have come to be recognized as a top producing Real Estate company year on year and have built a reputation for selling some of the most distinctive properties in the city. With Dubai gaining increased attention due to its global outreach and attractive business environment, the idea of having an elite local business serving the city's most distinguished and influential residents and investors is very alluring.
With over 100 dedicated brokers providing unwavering commitment to character, integrity and proficiency, clients receive personalized service combined with the best of the industry's evolving tools and technology.
Prestige is a real estate firm that provides expert guidance at finding a home or investment property in Dubai. We guide you through the process to help you achieve your dreams! We help you secure the best financing, find you the best deal, schedule and guide you through viewings, negotiate expertly for you and assist you through the transfer process; we have you covered from start to finish. We've built our reputation on service that exceeds every expectation and industry standard.
We aim to be our client's expert guide through the maze of Dubai real estate. We are with them every step of the way, from listing to closing, keeping the process simple and stress-free.
A Leading Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||3 Feb|
Majestic Medical & Technical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||17 Feb|