Job description / Role
• Minimum of five years’ experience in a Senior Management operational role
• Sufficient experience in transportation and logistics industry
• Strong knowledge in relevant regulatory authorities’ laws and legislations
• Proven experience in leading large teams
• Proven experience in managing projects
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field
• Excellent communication skills verbal and written
• Strong IT proficiency (Microsoft Office)
• People management and leadership skills
• Decision making skills
• Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• Organisational skills and time management
• Financial and commercial acumen
• Project management skills
• Critical thinking skills
• Emotional intelligence
About the Company
STS Group offers a broad spectrum of transport and technical services for the education and corporate business sectors. Our purpose is to shape a better world by being a reliable partner of choice for passenger transport solutions across the GCC through our core values of Safe, Timely, Smart.
As a vision-driven brand, we take a long-term view of everything we do. Our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.
We take a long-term view of everything we do, and our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Consultancy In UAE