Job description / Role
The Operations Manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organization.
The specific duties of an Operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
Mentor the team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
Make sure the organization remains compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
AED 10,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Manage and Monitor dispatch team performance on daily basis.
- Monitor driver performance and manage all operationally driver related issues.
- Review and correct car and driver allocation.
- Address complaints and investigations and coordinate with reservations department.
- Manage local vendors relations. (on boarding, negotiate pricing and credit terms)
- Manage company freelancers. From ensuring their queries are taken care of , to ensure they are compliant with company policies.
- Ensure company fleet is well maintained.
- Ensure petty cash and any other accounting-operational matters are controlled within company regulations and processes.
- Ensure all Santacruz features and systems are utilized as per process and training.
- Liaise and monitor PR related jobs for FL and own company drivers.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee the fleet utilization efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
About the Company
Future Tense offers Human Resource solutions to a spectrum of organization across India. Future Tense championed the "client delight" concept, where the firm helps institutions to meet their challenging demand of quality human resources in quick time.
We continue to match the client expectations by paying close attention to specifics of the desired positions. We follow it up with meticulous shortlisting to ensure that every candidate interviewed by the client is competent enough for their requirements
Piloting the force at Future Tense is Karuna Agarwal, who brings with her over 10 years rich experience in recruitment and staffing across all levels. With her expertise, we have grown a multi-city clientele and service the HR needs of our clients, with care.
We firmly believe that our clients and candidates both possess unique characters; both need to be aligned for a fruitful and productive relation. We seek to map more than just talent. We believe in mapping characters!
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Consultancy In UAE
Mall Operations Manager
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Quest Search & Selection
Branch Operations Manager
Irwin & Dow