AlMansoori Specialized Engineering
Job description / Role
The Operations Manager shall perform the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensures that the organization is optimally suited to identify customer needs and problems to offer them the most appropriate and cost effective solutions.
- Deliver the best job execution with outstanding service quality.
- Systematically evaluate results obtained to further improve services in accordance with QHSSE, Operational plans and continuous improvement concepts.
- Communicates field performance, support and quality objectives to Company top management.
- Closely follows-up and reports on competitor's activity and developments in their respective area.
- Establish and maintain an effective skilled support structure to meet the needs of the business in the short and longer term, maximizing reliability and quality and minimizing cost exposure.
- Assists in defining the budgetary requirements based on customer activity plans, and then manages it in the most productive and cost efficient manner.
- Accountable for meeting the area's financial goals through optimum utilization of personnel, equipment and material resources, the set-up of proper control systems and sound expense control.
- Oversees material and supply inventory to ensure effective levels of stock and inventories are kept to a minimum while meeting the area operational requirements and utilization forecast.
- Interaction and communication to Division GM of improvement areas and opportunities with respect to the operations.
- Organizes personnel, equipment and material resources in the most productive and cost effective way to meet activity demands.
- Regularly assess the resources and support required to perform a safe and high quality job and ensure strict adherence to Service Quality and Safety Standards.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of Customer's activity plans and local market conditions to help forecast activity trends to assist in the preparation of the business plans.
- Reviews the maintenance of equipment and recommends necessary actions or modifications.
- Attend and present the periodical SQMs.
- Effectively attends the tendering submission and Contracts award process.
- Responsibility of the operations P&L and monthly forecasts.
- Analysis of the Clients' Feedback.
- Effectively follow ups the MRPs.
Age Requirement: 38-50
Minimum Education: Degree
Years of Experience: Minimum 10 years work related experience
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must possess Planning, Leadership and Management Skills
- Must possess Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Must have Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Must have Finance and Budgeting Skills
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.