Job description / Role
• Responsible for overall online platform operation and management, including marketing planning, event promotion, daily operations, and event operations. Able to independently plan themed marketing activities and conduct post-activity summary analysis.
• Monitor the customer experience from placing an order to service completion, track and analyze various reports, such as partner issues, operational failures, etc.
• Responsible for the planning and execution of the content, products, category-specific pages, and promotional plans for the online platform applications. Review current customer service operations and assist the company in establishing new processes to simplify and improve the customer experience.
• Work closely with the business development team to ensure the provision of reservation services and actively communicate with the company and product teams to ensure smooth communication and processes between teams and products.
• Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual online platform activity marketing plans, responsible for daily activity operation performance analysis, and adjust and optimize activity operation strategies based on analysis results.
• Responsible for overall online platform user acquisition, user engagement, user conversion, and user retention. Develop executable activity plans and implement them.
• Manage an operations expert team, provide feedback on their performance regularly, and provide training as needed. This includes motivating them and keeping them in high spirits to ensure that goals are achieved.
AED 10,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The candidate should be a graduate in business or operations management or a related field, with 5 years of team management experience in the e-commerce industry. Candidates with team management experience and/or experience managing products with a volume of tens of millions are preferred.
• The candidate should reside in Dubai and have knowledge of the UAE market, or have knowledge of overseas markets, regional cultures, and user profiles (not limited to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Europe, North America, Africa, etc.).
• The candidate should have excellent data analysis and insight capabilities, able to identify problems and propose solutions, good communication skills, able to communicate effectively with the platform and collaborative departments, a strong drive, result-oriented, pragmatic, responsible, and have strong stress resistance.
• The candidate should have rich internet knowledge, be familiar with hotel business, peer business, and bidding platforms.
• The candidate should have a strong internal and external customer service orientation, with deep and broad professional knowledge in front-end and back-end customer experience, and be able to describe things from the customer's perspective.
• The candidate should be familiar with project management and enterprise operations, as well as the workflow of various departments, with strong organizational, coordination, communication, leadership, interpersonal, and social activity skills, as well as sharp insight.
About the Company
METAHOMES, established in 2022 and owned by Metaworld Group which the headquarters locate in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is a global travel experience and real estate transaction platform with advanced and creative technologies. It’s dedicated to innovate the investment and transactions for the real estate industry by providing the best experience for global travelers and transaction services for our customers all over the world, helping our customers to obtain the largest benefit from real estate investment with creative technologies.
METAHOMES provides products and services including the search online and reservation of homestays, hotels, holiday houses, apartments, etc. Meanwhile, METAHOMES also provides global transaction services in real estate market by helping our customers to search and transact the properties. METAHOMES will use advanced VR, AI, IOT technologies to provide our customers with immersive experience, imitating the real experience during the property tour and provide the full intelligent services when our customers are dealing with the transactions in real estate market that can let you easily find your favorited accommodations or the inspiration for the future reservations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administration Operations Manager (Executive Assistant)
Middle East Executive