Job description / Role
Our client, one of the leading banks here in the region, are looking for a banking operations manager to join their team. Responsible for all international operations the successful candidate must have solid technical and project management experience.
Job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for the creation of KPIs across the bank.
• Assist the business in implementing new products, systems and processes.
• Management of various projects across the group.
• Conduct domain assessment.
• Responsible for the implementation of Target Operating Model across the group.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Candidates must have excellent technical and project management abilities.
• Operation management skills are essential which would include performance management, MIS, budgets and project management.
• Over 10 years of relevant experience is required for this role.
• Electronic banking and operations experience expertise is essential for this role.
• Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.