Job description / Role
* A person who enjoys working in a lively, fun, fast paced environment, someone who loves interacting and hosting guests, someone who loves sharing stories and experiences with the guests and values each guest as an individual with varied experiences.
* Someone who is a natural leader and enjoys the unpredictable milieu of managing the Beach Club as an owner, where he/she combines strategic planning and day-to-day management activities.
* This is a role that is both business-like, fun and creative, predominantly in terms of marketing and business development.
* The ideal candidate should have preferably worked in an environment which demands regular shuffling of entertainment, F&B offerings and over all vibe.
* Someone who thrives working within a large scale "beach concept" which is unique and quirky.
* Ideally a candidate who understands the current market demands within the similar concept.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.