Job description / Role
• Operations Manager - Building Materials?
• Salary: Up to AED 25,000 based on experience Location: Sharjah, UAE
• Our Client one of the leading distributors and stockist of Plumbing Solutions and Bathroom Fixtures in the region since 1998.
• Representing some of the leading manufacturers from GCC, USA, Europe and Asia, they supply the GCC, Middle East and Africa with an extensive client base.
• An exciting opportunity awaits a talented Senior Operations Manager with entrepreneurial spirit and attitude, to lead the day to day operations, and take the business to the next level.
• This is a new position in the organization reporting directly to the owner / founder.
• Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve organizational goals.
• Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
• Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
• Coordinate with all the Profit Centres for business updates, issues and ?recommendations.
• Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
• Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations.
• Oversees key processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
• Anticipate and effectively embrace change
• Formulate contingent plans for "Disaster Management”
• Upskill the team continuously
• Lead the company's growth strategy
• Take ownership of financial results
• Strategize and execute in line with company's desired direction
• Oversee daily operations and monitor compliance to the policies and procedures within the organization.
• Manage and coordinate with respective team members/departments on their tasks, assignments and responsibilities to ensure completion within specified time. ?
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of support services through improvements of each function as well as coordination and communication between departments.
• Manage Day to Day Operations of Warehouse Department, monitor stock movements between warehouses
• Supervise Logistics Operations
• Check GRN's for Purchases in the ERP system.
• Check and sign off on Visa Applications, Visa Cancellations, Passport Issuance for SAIF Zone sponsored team members and other SAIF Zone Related Letters and Forms.
• Prepare price calculations and/or other excel reports that may be required for better business.
• Initiate, review and oversee Insurance Policy applications and renewals.
• Manage ISO Audit Renewal Inspections and work on changes suggested as reported in the inspections.
• Monitor and check operating expenses. Then look for ways for saving costs while keeping efficiency in place.
• Thinking ahead and strategise and develop several options when plans do not work the way it should.
• Oversee regular review fund flows for all the banks and to give necessary instruction to transfer inter-bank funds to be actioned by Book Keeper.
• Weekly Checking all the vouchers and posting in the system to be actioned by Book Keeper.
• Preparing Bank payment schedule report and updating in Fund Flow
• Preparing expected fund flow statement on monthly basis
• Preparing monthly and quarterly MIS reports.
• Calculation of provisions for EOS, Leave Salary and Air Passage on Quarterly basis and passing necessary JV in the system.
• Reconciliation of pre-paid expenses account and passing necessary recurring JV to settle the same.
• Following up with bank regarding day to day transactions, as and when required.
• VAT workings and filing return periodically
• Bachelors degree with 10 to 15 Years experience at senior management level
• Experience with in a similar industry preferred, however not essential
• Innovative - Dynamic - Decision Maker - Role Model (Lead by example) - Assertive ?Resourceful - Organized - Detail Oriented - Approachable - Team Player
• Excellent Negotiation Skills
• Effective Communication - Strategic Management
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies