Job description / Role
A Leading Construction Company is in search of an Operations Manager with a successful proven track record of managing multiple civil construction projects in UAE, who can meet the following:
• Having hands on experience of 20+ years in UAE in managing multiple projects by ensuring their timely execution within the planned and approved budget.
• Monitors and directs in collaboration with Project Managers, all site activities to ensure objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget parameters.
• Re-engineers project methods and strategies to maximize project costs.
• Performs assessment on projects progress and prepares action plans as required.
• Provides solutions to issues/problems encountered especially during the projects executions.
• Assess and reviews the projects Key Performance Indicators to determine accurate status of projects, making tactical decisions for allocating resources, and assigning staff requirement to maintain projects on target.
• Effectively monitors and directs the project team to increase or improve their productivity level.
• Manage changes to Engineering scope and assist in obtaining written client approval on all changes before proceeding with work.
• Prepares reports for corrective actions if project becomes behind schedule or overspends budget, and presents the Management with recovery plan.
• Confers with Project Managers to provide technical advice to resolve problems.
• To closely collaborate with the Management in directing, coordinating and exercising functional authority for all, initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & control, integration and closing of all the Civil construction projects within his area of assigned authority.
• Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputable university.
• With minimum 20+ years of experience mainly in civil construction projects.
• Very good experience in technical aspects of civil construction.
• Experienced in reporting to the top management including Managing Director / CEO / The board.
• Experience UAE is a must, with recent experience as an Operations Manager or Area Manager.
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.