Job description / Role
Operations Manager is responsible for the management and performance of a highly specialised team of staffs, who are experts in their area of business and deliver high-level service to all business units. Effectively manages all Construction, Engineering, Planning, Plant & Commercial aspects of the business.
• Primarily responsible for all activities falling under technical function relevant to construction and engineering activities.
• Core tasks would range from managing construction and technical issues, proposals, procurement and engineering, planning, costing, estimation, scheduling to contracts administration, managing Plant etc.
• The position is also responsible for managing a team of engineers and technical professionals apart from developing, establishing and implementing departmental processes and procedures in consistence with the short and long term business objectives of the company.
AED 45,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: All inclusive
• A talent for operational leadership, capacity for strategic vision coupled with a very strong commercial awareness and a successful track record of operating at management level in a large scale commercially orientated business.
• The ability to lead, direct and develop a strong team, gaining respect by action and example, having presence, gravitas and charisma, to stand out amongst others
• Proven ability to establish, develop and successfully implement business strategies that gain real traction in the business and flow through to the bottom line in terms of improved financial results.
• Civil Engineer- Educated to university degree level BA / BS or equivalent and member of a relevant professional institute.
• A proven track record of working with major ‘blue chip’ organisations and the delivery of high quality and ‘added value’ solutions to global organisations.
Years of Experience:
• Minimum 10 years experience leading a Civil Construction Company in the U.A.E
• A natural leader who has respect for people and the ability to bring the best out of them.
• An obvious empathy with customers and clients. An ability to quickly grasp changing needs and a talent to translate these into operational reality.
• A clear understanding of transformational leadership and an ability to change organisations, culture and behaviours.
• A self-starter who is not afraid to challenge received wisdom and has the resilience to pursue legitimate business aims and objectives.
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction