Job description / Role
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, managing the department and reporting to the General Manager. This is achieved through efficient and effective leadership and management of people and processes to ensure ongoing operational efficiency and excellence.
• Works with the General manager to create and communicate the Operations team strategy, objectives and key results areas and targets.
• Ensures delivery of team objectives, key results and targets.
• Delivers operational efficiency and excellence through the design and implementation of processes, policies and SOPs.
• Collaborates with other HODs to ensure effective cross functional working to achieve process excellence and efficient client outcomes.
• Problem solves and generates innovative processes to ensure cutting edge operational strategy aligned with digital transformation strategy.
• Builds, leads and develops the team to ensure a positive, proactive results driven culture providing guidance, feedback and coaching for development.
• Leads the team to develop a culture of continuous improvement.
AED 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Master’s Degree is desirable
• 6+ years of experience of operational experience of which 2+ years’ experience in company formation and business set-up.
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Working together: Achieving results by working successfully across the organization.
• Striving for success: Taking accountability for your own and others performance and driving execution to achieve results.
• Building for tomorrow: Achieving profitable and sustainable growth through a focus on continuous improvement.
• Leading others: Motivating, energizing and engaging others for success.
• Driving performance: Driving team and company results by getting the best from others.
• Developing Others: Focus on continuous learning in your team and organization
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Assistant Manager - Operations
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
General Manager - Company Formation