Job description / Role
• High capability in promoting the property.
• Manage the process of the property and/or the company.
• Develop and regulate overall goal and strategy for the property.
• Manage organization’s annual budget, risks, and facilities.
• Direct company resources, staff, and policies to meet the set objective and strive to improve and increase overall profitability.
• Management/Facility Management/Property Management: manages daily office operations, negotiates contracts, manages client relationships, and develops office standard operation procedures.
• Oversees the organization’s human resources requirements; including employee onboarding, managing and administering health and other employee benefits.
• Coordinates long-term organizational planning; coordinates implementations and operation of properties’ strategic plan.
• Develops and implements contracts and grants management system, with the support of third-party consultants.
• Updates and implements organization’s development strategy, oversees individual solicitation leads and processes.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Vast experience in managing/selling/leasing properties
• Flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Ability to use considerable judgment, initiative, and independence
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• At least 20+ years of experience with 8-10 years in UAE
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent