Job description / Role
- Daily Operation lead for understanding customer/supplier issues and work on solving them with team members such as Flows, Payments, Adding/Listing Products, Earning, Deductions etc.
- Working on customer success and happiness therefore, understanding the multiple issues reported by users/Suppliers, Social Media and figure out the best approach to solve them,
- Managing Multiple Supplier requirements and Wishlist; filtering out realistic vs. no go
- Be a focal point for operation leads for Platform between Admin, Developer, Marketing
- Working with Business development for sharing your operation and features to have, must have, and common requirements
- Understanding the overall platform flows and recommend adjusting, fix and improve
- Ensuring successful order placing with E2E flows such as how to order places, amount deduct correctly, shipment places with the right courier company, did we trigger shipping on the right time, how long does it take this process to complete, if any refund triggered Is this completed successfully.
- Interfering with courier companies for any delivery issues, delays and support needed
- Interfering with payment gateway for any failure, operation issues
- Interfering with development team for day/day fixing and bug observation and follow up with timelines to fulfil
- Engaging & approaching new Suppliers for onboarding them over the platform; introduce our differentiators and key benefits to on-board
- On-boarding supplier success lead for ensuring successful onboarding with listing products and Go-Live
- Supervise “Feed” Engine and managing negative/bad comments and block if any with the support of Web Admin,
- Supervise the Main Advertisement and banners listed within website and ensure they are within our guidelines and not breaching any limits
- Be creative in improving the overall web such as creating weekly Discount offers categories, Web Banners and supporting in improving the overall image
- Ensuring successful operation for both Web + Mobile; Mobile do have a big requirement that we should ensure its operating with latest IOS, no bugs, easy to use and all the orders are fulfilled accordingly.
- Manage aspects of the user experience including better optimizing for site content, setting up and executing promotions, and continuously optimizing site merchandising,
- Ensure the accuracy of merchandising, product information, promotions, and assets on the production site, consistently monitoring and checking everything is running smoothly,
- Working closely with merchants for maintaining the accuracy and running smooth orders, collections and ensure the merchant cycle completed successfully,
- Work closely with developer, designer and business development team for ensuring assisting new features, capabilities, design for improving overall experience,
- Working closely with customer care lead for evaluating users’ issues, comments, feedback and implement a close loop resolution technique for delivering solutions and improve the overall experience,
- Assist in executing an ongoing strategy for e-Commerce, inclusive of both sales and marketing plans.
- Ensure all products in respective merchandise division are online, beautifully and strategically merchandised across the site, and are represented in the category listing pages and trend shops.
- Data analysis on competitive products and competitors to adjust category strategy based on assessment of the competitive landscape and emerging online trends.
- Follow the smooth integrity of the website; no illegal/prohibited use or wording or products within platform. Respecting policies and guidelines.
- Working closely with our sales & marketing team for transparently transfer problems, success stories and how to fully utilize such for delivering better customer experience,
- Utilize customer and site visitor analytics to make data-driven decisions and derive insightful hypothesis that will optimize the shopping and navigational experience,
- Work collaboratively across Business Development, Marketing, and Operations to ensure site business objectives and KPIs are consistently achieved,
- Consistently monitoring the Refund and Return queries triggered by clients for ensuring smooth policy implementation, working closely for understanding reasons and work on avoiding them in future.
- Consistently monitoring the finance aspects of the orders or/and Refund/Return queries and ensure that all invoices, receipts, and orders are in smooth progress, correct and fix the issues that might occur or reported by the clients, fulfillment suppliers or entire team
- Work hand by hand with the admin team to ensure all requests, clients are having the proper service integrity and fix any issues that might be occurred or reported
- Ensuring product delivery with no issues is part of your responsibilities and work closely with our fulfilment teams for ensuring smooth product shipment to clients,
- Recommend web site improvements and develop budgets to support recommendations.
- Maintain and optimize our website navigation including sorting/filtering options to provide an optimized shopping experience online.
AED 8,000 to 10,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- E-commerce & Marketplace Website Support Experience: +5 Years
- Education; Bachelor’s degrees (BS) in computer science or equivalent
- E-Commerce: +4 years (Preferred)
- SEO: +1 year (Preferred)
- Amazon & Shopify: +2 years (Preferred)
- Deep expertise in digital analytics and consumer insights
- Experience with Photoshop, basic HTML and CSS an asset
- Aim to increase web traffic and generate orders
- Strong knowledge of content management systems, e-commerce platforms, MS Office suite
- Experience participating in strategy creation as well as tactical implementation.
- Previous success in managing high volume campaign executions.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task and juggle shifting priorities
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of delivering high quality work under tight timelines
- Works well independently and collaboratively with all levels of the organization
- Decisive & Accountable: Must demonstrate sound decision-making and ability to react quickly under pressure.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-Motivated & Team-Oriented: works well independently and collaboratively with all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and has a strong work ethic
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Team Admin / Office Manager
HR Source Consulting
Sales Coordinator - FMCG - Import/Export
BAC Middle East