Job description / Role
• Contract Scope of Works Management and ownership
• Budget Management.
• Prompt reactiveness to problems and delays.
• Staff training and their career development.
• Ensure Standard Operating Procedures and Industry Standards are followed.
• Compliance with HSE Practices
• Ensure prior risk assessments are done
• Ensure all local statutory requirements are in compliance
• Compliance with companies’ policies – Finance, HR, IT, HSE
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in technical positions within FM industry.
• Minimum 4-5 years in a management position, with direct responsibility for significant assets and staff resources within a similar role or operating environment, and involving service delivery planning and execution.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working with CAFM or similar operating systems and environments
• Demonstrated experience in developing, preparing and delivering project plans.
• Demonstrated experience in supporting the development of operating budgets, monitoring expenditure and budget performance and working within financial protocols.
• Experience (and understanding) working within HSE standards and requirements.
• Experience with interpreting and implementing ASHRAE, ANSI BS & NFPA Standards, SFG20 & BICS
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Head of Facilities Management
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Facilities Manager
Power Group of Companies
Facility Management Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Facility Management Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment