Job description / Role
The role of the Operations Manager is to plan, direct and coordinate the entire organization's operations. You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
The company holds amusement centers and indoor play areas in various locations in Abu Dhabi.
- Supervising Centre Managers and all operational activities
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business
- Supervise the staff from different departments
- Manage procurement processes
- Oversee customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information
- Prepare budgets, schedules and financial reports
- Competitive package and benefits
- Degree in Business preferred
- Experience as an Operations Manager a must
- Strong organization, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong decision making
- Good knowledge of safety, quality and cost objectives
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Manager for a Leading Fine Dining Restaurant
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
F&B Operations Area Manager