Job description / Role
Operations Manager - Food Business. As an Ops Manager you’ll be joining the Ops organisation. This role will report to the Ops Director and will be responsible for staffing, planning and performance. It’s an opportunity to join a dynamic team and help build, deploy and scale.
• You will be responsible for the recruitment, management and performance of all the teams on your market and ensuring a best in class customer experience
• Recruitment & onboarding of all staff
• Planning, rotas & staff management
• Kitchen, restaurants performances through KPIs (rating, prep time, etc.)
• Developing new tools & processes implemented in the kitchens (Trail, Flow, etc)
The right candidate
• You will have experience in a fast pace kitchen environment and leading a section/team to deliver great food
• Ambitious and driven to build something scalable whilst maintain high standards
• Resilient, responsive and provided with a high adaptability to cope live business
• Used to run kitchen(s) restaurants doesn’t want to work in a traditional restaurant kitchen but be part of a fast-paced growing business
• Driving & improving performance in the manufacturing environment Championing a business culture which encourages health & safety, food safety and appropriate systems of management.
• Embedding operational excellence in a 24/7 operation: from raw ingredients storage and traceability monitoring, through production processes & controls site & equipment maintenance and procurement, to finished product packing and onward distribution.
• Working closely with MD, Technical, Food Production & Sales teams in ensuring the business achieves volume targets and ambitious product development programmes, whilst ensuring a commitment to both the highest manufacturing standards, and rigorous food safety & hygiene protocols
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|