Job description / Role
Operations Manager up to 35K AED+ for a Group of Companies in Dubai
The job is to ensure smooth operations, to achieve the store development, sales and profit goals through oversight of all aspects of the restaurant, CPU and Catering Operations.
The key function is to increase average store sales through customer satisfaction and to drive operations excellence
To handle at least eight outlets
• Nationalities preferred: British, American, Australian, Lebanese, Syrian
• Male or Female
• Minimum 5-8 years of experience in a similar position from a reputable and busy restaurant chain operation and in Hospitality industry
• BA degree in Business Administration from a reputable university
• Excellent management, negotiation, marketing and presentation skills
• Strong planning, budgetary and auditing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English and Arabic is a plus
Work location: Dubai, UAE
Salary is up to 35,000 AED, depending on experience and qualifiacations, plus phone, medical insurance and air ticket. Other benefits are to be discussed during the interview.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply with their UDPATED CV in WORD format.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent