Operations Manager - Home Care Division
RTC-1 Employment Services
Job description / Role
About the client:
One of the pioneers Investments groups in UAE
• Implement the formal business objectives developed in liaison with the Directors
• Play a key role in contributing to the company operational and strategic plans
• Provide leadership and direction to staff, in order that they deliver a quality care service that both supports clients and ensures cares are well managed and controlled.
• Maintain and improve the company’s internal operations so that processes and systems are clear, positive, and efficiently carried out.
• Ensure efficient recording and reporting arrangements are in place to enable the effective management of all aspects of the business.
• Provide financial oversight of daily expenses and ensuring projects are within agreed budgets.
• Play a key role through regular communication in developing and maintaining a current business plan, in conjunction with the Directors.
Position Title: Operations Manager - Home care division
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: up to 25K AED, all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
• 45 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in home care business with proven experience in a managerial role
• Proven ability to develop and achieve financial plans
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.