Job description / Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Operations Manager will be a key player in providing overall management & guidance for the smooth functioning & enhancement of the HR & Processing team.
This is a challenging and high profile opportunity. The Operations Manager will have key customer service focus, strong written & verbal communication, ability to create & operate matrix structures, process oriented, problem solving, people management, teamwork & proven track-record in managing large number of staff with multiple complex processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading and delivering complex client engagements that help identify, design, and implement creative business solutions for our clients.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service and determining the needs of the client.
- Conduct Process Gap Analysis & timely resolution.
- Introduce Process improvement & upgradation.
- Initiate Process Customization as per client requirements
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables, manage team relationships effectively to ensure exceptional performance.
- Conduct regular meetings & reviews to improve productivity, product knowledge, and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to develop scalable processes from scratch/ Proven track record of developing and implementing best practice processes to increase efficiency;
- Lead, delegate and effectively manage a team of 100+ employees
- Maintain staff competence by ensuring that staff skills or knowledge gaps are met with appropriate training and development.
- Possession of key competencies including conflict management, business negotiation, organization and decision-making
- Meets the Operations team financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the market; attending workshops; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum educational requirement is a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management or Engineering.
- Candidates with an MBA or any advanced degree bring in an advantage.
- At least 10 years of work experience, of which 5 years should be in a leadership position with a large organization in a similar operations role.
- Multi-location operations experience will be an added advantage.
(Note: Due to the number of applications received, we will only interview those shortlisted candidates for the role.)
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.