Job description / Role
My client, a multinational Pyrotechnic organisation is looking to hire a Fireworks Operations Manager to support the production, projects and technical functions of the business.
My client is a leading multinational Pyrotechnics company that has been in the industry for over 50 years. With offices in more than 45 countries and 30,000+ employees globally, the organisation serves Pyrotechnical industry successfully
The role of the Fireworks Operations Manager will include, but not limited to the following
* Participate in the development of quotations by consulting suppliers and service providers and transmitting quotations to commercial, technical and artistic services according to the needs expressed by them
* Follow the budgets determined by the spreadsheets and ensure respect during the performance of the show, alert on the gaps when necessary
* Participates in business reviews of events - analyzes gaps
* Manages shooting equipment and systems
* Manages pyrotechnic inventory and logistics flows
* Along With the Pyrotechnic Technician, you will participate in the technical identification of the venues of the shows in order to define the safety zones and the constraints inherent to the sites; it will in the long term ensure the technical locations in autonomy
* Establishes the technical file with risk analysis and mitigations
* Checks compliance of orders vs. deliveries and materials
* Ensures the technical production of pyrotechnic and multimedia shows under the authority of the Project Manager or the Production Director, depending on the scope of the project, the management of the event sites by coordinating the logistics and technical implementation. He is responsible for the calendar.
* Coordinates the specific teams, all the trades of the show,
* On event sites, systematically carry out the HSE briefing and debriefing in accordance with the MASE approach initiated by the group
* Prepare a summary report after each project
* Competitive salary + benefits
For the role of Fireworks Operations Manager the ideal candidate must have the following
* Manage small productions of events by carrying out the missions listed above
* Fluent in English and French
* Use software, comfortable with all common computer tools
* Strong resistance and pressure management capacity to work under time constraints and with frequent hazards
* Physical resistance also to work in an arid climate, with peaks of activity leading to significant hourly amplitudes, especially in the delivery phase
* Intellectual curiosity and strong spirit of commitment to become a specialist in pyrotechnics event after training if necessary, the objective being to:
* To know the fireworks of entertainment
* Know the regulations concerning the transport, storage and implementation of fireworks
* Rigor and search for exemplarity (regulation in sometimes strict countries, sometimes more restrictive procedures set by the group, particularly in terms of safety and ethics / compliance).
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Manager
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||7 Oct|