Job description / Role
• Policy Development and Review
• Audit Management
• Document Management
• Main role is to assist in implementations of Policy and Procedures of ADCP and updating process changes where necessary in coordination with business units to provide excellent customer service.
• At least one year of experience in banking or corporate environment in operations processes.
• Good drafting and communication skills for policy writing.
• University or Bachelors degree is a must.
• Should be willing to work in Abu Dhabi.
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .