Operations & Performance Manager
Job description / Role
Operations & Performance Manager - LVMH - CELINE
On behalf of CELINE- LVMH , we are hiring for a Operations and Performance Manager to join the flagship store in Dubai Mall.
CELINE is a fast-growing French and Leather-Goods Couture House that belongs to LVMH group driven by a new holistic and creative project led by Hedi Slimane, its Artistic, Creative and Image Director.
CELINE's ambition is to become one of the most iconic luxury brands worldwide.
To make this vision a reality we are looking for enthusiastic, agile and passionate personalities who are eager to evolve in a demanding environment.
What you'll be doing
As Operations and Performance Manager, you will act as Chief Operating Officer. You will oversee the store and take the lead when the store manager is away. You are a business analyst, constantly monitoring the store sales performance to support the Store Manager in driving the business. As a business facilitator you are ensuring the highest level of operation's efficiency.
You guarantee all processes implementation and compliance with legal, regulatory and internal requirements.
- Share the dashboards and key KPIs with store teams on store results
- Identify the high and slow movers in stock and set-up action plans in collaboration with the sales teams
- Ensure a high level of communication with sales teams to guarantee the highest level of efficiency
- Identify areas to improve network retail performance and propose action plans accordingly
- Guarantee the right omnichannel strategy in store
- Ensure that all processes are optimized are compliant with the legal, regulatory and internal requirements
- Manage daily cycle counts, guarantee stock safety and accuracy
- Manage staff schedule, always ensuring the best match to traffic scheme.
- Ensure respect security procedures and minimize security issues.
Client mindset promoter
- Educate all staff members on global sales policies, transfers, reservations, consignments and after sales procedures
- Ensure proper implementation of ASQ guidelines and coordinate store teams to offer excellent client service related to ASQ
- Ensure that store image is consistent with brand guidelines (visual merchandising, cleanliness etc.) and develop awareness of store staff
Talent manager & skills developer
- Lead and manage the back-office team (stock team, after-sales, tailor, cashier, security)
- Coordinate the external providers (products deliveries etc.)
- Instigate the Retail transformation mindset within the whole store team
What you'll need to succeed
- Operational experience at management level within a retail business required
- Experience in luxury/fashion business a plus
- Strong Retail experience
- Previous experience in managing stocks and administrative tasks
- Organizational skills, sense of priorities and agility
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.