Job description / Role
Our client, an established and respected Real Estate brokerage are looking to appoint an Operations Manager to head up their team of brokers. You will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for driving the activity of the sales team. You must have experience in directing a team of brokers to be successful in this role.
* Track the leads coming into the business and ensure follow ups
* Monitor the teams KPIs
* Ensure processes are being followed, identifying where these can be improved
* Run daily kicks off, motivating the team and identifying where they can be more effective
* Keep the CEO abreast of the day-to-day numbers, providing detailed metrics and ensuring accurate pipeline is reported
* Experience in Real Estate, managing a team of brokers is required
* Strong communication skills. English is a must, Arabic is advantageous
* Process driven, ability to implement required procedures
* Strong sales background to ensure maximum output of the team
AED 20,000 - AED 25,000 per month
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
B&S World Supply
Office Manager / Administrator
Sales Manager - Government
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
Business Development Manager
Green Gulf Careers