Job description / Role
Operations Superintendent - Offshore - UAE
We are recruiting for a very reputable oil & gas exploration & production company in the UAE.
This is a permanent offshore role working a 28/28 rotation.
• Responsible for the safe and effective operation of all production processes, utility systems, plant and equipment and associated pipelines
• Ensure compliance with HSE processes
• Participating in and actively promoting Golden Rules for Safety, Horizon Zero and STAR safety programs
• Provide leadership and personnel management of production employees and contractors
• Ensuring all activities are risk assessed and controls implemented to mitigate risk as low as reasonably Practicable (ALARP)
• Responsible for execution Engineering, Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Asset & Operating Integrity
• Acting as Offshore Focal point and custodian of the Operational Risk Assessment system
• Manage the operation of all production processes, utility systems, plant and equipment and associated pipelines
• Manage the offshore administration and logistics to deliver acceptable Personnel On Board (POB) level, safe and efficient Helicopter & marine logistics and offshore warehouse operations
• Manage production operations budget
• The position working on a 28/28 rotational staff and not a contract position
• Part of the Offshore Leadership Team
• Based offshore
(Full job description will be provided to shortlisted candidates)
• Minimum 15 years in an oil & gas field production environment, with 5 year supervisory / management experience
• Management of Major Emergencies Wor OPITO OIM Certification
• A thorough understanding of the Operations Safety Case, statutory requirements and safe systems of work including the
PTW, isolation procedures, and risk assessment policies & standards.
• Sound knowledge of offshore operations including working knowledge of drilling, sub-sea and construction activities.
• Strong communications skills
• Fluent in English - (speaking and writing).
• Preference will be given to people with multi-national operator experience
• Permanent position, not contract
• Competitive tax-free salary
• Medical Health Insurance
• Performance Bonus
• Rotational flights
• X12 salaries per year
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Executive