Job description / Role
- The purpose of this position is to manage the operational functionality of a mixed-use estate, to include retail, residential and all common parts.
- The roll will include regular engagement with all estate stakeholders to ensure the optimum functionality of the resort in line with the Client’s vision of premium service delivery.
- This job will be designated to one specific site and will be working as part of the wider property management team therefore excellent collaboration skills are essential.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with the Client, including attending Client meetings and presenting regular and tailored reports.
- Chair regular operational meetings on site producing effective follow up documentation and minutes.
- Attend other operational meetings as the Client and Employer may deem necessary from time to time.
- Coordinates, oversees, manages all repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and third-party contractors, carrying out building maintenance, landscaping and soft services duties. Also reviewing work orders ensuring that assignments are effectively completed and documented.
- Responsible for daily inspections of the estate, common areas and retail components to ensure that all responsible parties are occupying their demised space in line with their occupational obligations.
- All inspections should be appropriately documented and followed up accordingly with escalations effectively tracked and closed out.
- Coordinates and manages all tenant move in and outs, alterations or landlord approval requests following Employer and local legislative process.
- Ensuring that the Client is always notified, and that all documentation is supplied in the correct format.
- Also carrying out close out inspections to ensure that works are completed as per drawings and plans submitted and that all legal documentation is complete and up to date.
- Issues Permits to Work for any works completed on site as required.
- Ensures that all health and safety legislation is adhered to on site.
- Reviews and collects insurance documentation and risk assessments for third party works being completed on site
- Presents innovational ideas to the Client for sustainability matters for the development in line with the UAE carbon commitment vision.
- Keeps abreast of any changes to local legislation and ensures that the site is compliant at all times and that documentation is evident to support.
- Obtains, prepares, reviews and analyses tenders for the procurement of parts, services, and labour for projects.
- Manages landlord capital expenditure projects in collaboration with the Client. Prepares capital project and operating budget and variance reports.
- Manages vendor relationships and trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Responsible for invoice processing and accuracy of cost center coding.
- Uses PC and/or PDA for work order system, email and training.
- Provides process and procedure training as required.
- Conducts financial/business analysis including preparation of reports.
- Coordinates, oversees and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping and janitorial work.
- Deputise for the Property Manager from time to time and act as out of hours contact.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 Aug|
Big Fish Recruitment
Director of Facilities Management - Retail
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|