Job description / Role
This is an office based Rotational (Day/Evening) Operations role managing a team of 100 staff who are working as:
• Housekeeping Staff
• Excellent Communication skills and people management skills are very important
• Ensure the booking occupancy is maintained above 100% all the times.
• Ensure that the company policy, procedures, rules and regulations are clearly translated and communicated to the staff.
• The job involves supervising 5 - 7 Office based team comprising of Customer care, Admin and Finance team.
• Ability to motivate, engage and keep the operations running smoothly.
AED 3,500 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Apply If You Have Working Experience With A Cleaning Services Company In Dubai
• Good communications (written, spoken an Telecom) and convincing skills to manage clients & Staff.
• 3 - 5 years of working experience with a Cleaning Services Company is mandatory.
You must have clear understanding on Managing a Cleaning Services company providing the below services:
• Capable of Hiring Nannies | Babysitters | Cleaning staff.
• Proven ability to motivate, lead and develop team
• Time management and organizational skills
• The ability to react quickly and decisively when faced with challenging situations
• The ability to build and maintain good relationships
Understands Technology & Social media (Online booking systems, Apps, Google maps, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) There will be 1 - 2 months salary as "Annual performance driven bonus".
About the Company
At Happy Helpers, we pride ourselves to be a team that constantly strives to set new standards in service delivery. Our values differentiate us from our competitors and our range of complimentary services delight our customers. From simple Housekeeping to babysitting to Nannies and providing services at the events, we take care of it all. And that is not all of it, we go the extra mile by working with our customers to provide bespoke support services. We are only a phone call away!
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Receptionist and HR Coordinator
RTC-1 Employment Services
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai