Job description / Role
* You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
* The Operations Trainee - Pastry is responsible to assist in preparing a consistent, high quality food product and ensure courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service that supports the outlet's operating concept and Hyatt International standards.
* Ideally undergraduate students with a degree in Hospitality, related study program or relevant degree in Hospitality related study program.
* Ideally with experience in Pastry.
* Basic computer skills and efficient communication skills required.
* The internship cannot be less than twelve months.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DUB003002
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.