Job description / Role
Reporting to: Senior Operator
Subordinates: Assistant Operators / Field Helpers
Minimum Education: Secondary / Diploma / Degree
Age Requirement: 23 - 45 years old
Years of Experience: 5 year experience as CT / Pump Operator
The Coiled Tubing Operator shall be responsible in tending, control, or operate power-driven, stationary, or portable pumps and manifold systems to transfer gases, oil, other liquids, slurries, or powdered materials to and from various vessels and processes .
- Ensures that adequate safety precautions are taken prior to any job.
- Conducts short safety meeting/Tool Box meeting with direct reports for the current job prior to operations. Ensure that each personnel are made aware of the hazards and is fully aware of their responsibilities.
- Carry out all the necessary tests and pre-use inspections on the equipment and tools for the job to the satisfaction of the client.
- Ensure proper reporting accidents, incidents, and near misses through the Positive Dangerous Feedback Form. Initiates investigation of all such cases.
- Ensure that each direct personnel perform their responsibilities as per the requirements of the Company's HSEQ Policy.
- Ensure that all equipment for the job is free of any damages/defects and is fully operations prior to any operations job. In the event of damages, a damage report shall be made.
- Supervise and assist in Rig-up and equipment placement.
- Ensure that operations are conducted as per the Standard Operating Procedures and is in adherence to the Company policies and procedures.
- Full working knowledge of Permit to Work Systems.
- Perform Risk Assessments.
- Supervise Junior Personnel.
- Perform standard pumping operations.
- Rig up treating iron / hose for ALL pumping operations.
- Repair and maintain all items of Treating Iron.
- Perform standard daily checks and full maintenance of units.
- Assist in Coiled Tubing Operations.
- Ability to "Size Change" ALL CT Equipment, 'Standalone'.
- Pump N2 under supervision.
- Prepare reports, both written and in conjunction with SIRIUS Data Acquisition System.
- Perform basic Pumping related calculations.
- Ability to re-pack Fluid Ends.
- Inspect the Quality File of each job prior to equipment mobilization and ensure that all related certificates, calibrations, load inspections, maintenance check lists, etc., are up to date and available at the work location.
- Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
- Provide all necessary guidance and coaching to all direct subordinates during operations for a proper execution of the job.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must have Intermediate Computer Skills
- Must be knowledge of Well Test Data Analysis and Reporting
- Possess excellent Quality Control, Safety and Handling Skills
- Good experience in Coiled Tubing Equipment & Tools usage and maintenance
- Knowledgeable of Data Acquisition Systems
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.