AlMansoori Specialized Engineering
Job description / Role
Reporting to: Project Manager
Age Requirement: 19 - 25 years old
Minimum Education: Secondary / Diploma / Degree
The Operator shall perform the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- On location Rig up and Rig down of surface pressure equipment.
- Make up downhole Wireline tools.
- Maintain downhole Wireline tools, surface equipment, Wireline unit, vehicles and all equipment assigned to crew.
- Assist Wireline operators to carry out operations in safe and efficient manner.
- Follow Operators and supervisors instructions.
- Assist Operator in checking the equipment for any damages prior to any operations.
- Report Company quality policy and procedure while carrying daily duties.
- Maintain proper handling of all equipment specially mechanical and electronic gauges in order to avoid failures.
- Report quality suggestion in order to improve our quality.
- Achieving the knowledge of Wireline training level (Technical and Safety) as per the Career Development Plan.
- Self-learning capabilities.
- Carry out all work activities in a safe manner.
- Follow all company procedures and controls.
- Ensure wearing all required PPE's while on duty.
- Use the safety harness when working on highlights.
- Make sure that your HSE training is completed and valid.
- Maintain good housekeeping at work site and accommodation on daily basis.
- Ensure clear communication while working on platforms during daily operations.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must have Basic Computer Skills
- Possess excellent Quality Control, Safety and Handling Skills
- Knowledge of further Well Service business lines i.e. Slickline, Wireline, etc.
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.