Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with one of the largest importers, distributors within spectacles & sunglasses within their with one portfolio within malls, travel and online destination. Critical to their success is the delivering of world-class customer experience across all their different touch points, focusing on quality, reliability and customer centricity. This retail is currently looking for Optometrist is the UAE. This includes Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah & Sharjah.
The roles and responsibilities of this Optometrist position:
* Providing the customers with a consultative approach and taking time with their patients
* Perform sight tests
* Offering the best clinical and technical advice
* Provide visual field and retinal imaging assessments
* Working with the latest technology regarding eye care
* Consult with patients regarding their eye health
* Providing expert guidance on preventative measures alongside ways they can maintain their current eye condition
* Work collaboratively as a team and have involvement with the Branch Manager /Director regarding the branch performance and KPI's
To be successful in this Optometrist position:
* Qualified Optometrist
* We are open to be people relocating to the GCC. For example, if you are qualified but based in Jordan, Tunisa, Lebanon, Philippines, Poland, Eastern Europe & South Africa and open to relocation this will be considered!
* If you are/ have been registered with a practising license from the DHA/HAAD/MOH/NHRA/QCH this is desirable for not essential
* You must have experience in a retail setting
* Someone to prioritise quality and customer satisfaction before quantity and sales targets.
* This position is ideal for a full-time Optometrist, however part-time can also be considered because of the team size and support.
* Aware of the latest equipment & techniques for vision correction
* Can operate in small teams and be hand-on with customers to achieving their goals and objectives.
The benefits of this Optometrist position:
* Staff Discount
* Bonus Scheme
* Private medical insurance
This is great company that truly put their customer and people first and operate within a professional and entrepreneurial environment.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.