Job description / Role
• Performing eye testing and prescription writing
• Dispensing and selling optical frames, contact lenses and sunglasses
• Checking optical frames and contact lenses for accuracy and comfort
• Advising customers on eye wear options, optical lenses and contact lenses
• Achieving sales targets with regard to selling optical frames, sunglasses, contact lenses and other accessories
• Supporting sales staff in their day to day transactions
• Performing in shop inventory and ordering stocks
• Maintaining general cleanliness and hygiene standards
• Liaising with sales representatives from eye care product suppliers
• Bachelor degree in Optometry
• Preferably with a Valid DHA / MOH license or Eligibility letter
• 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in a retail optical store environment.
• Good knowledge of lenses & other eyewear products
• Well versed with vision disorders
• Aware of the latest equipment & techniques for vision correction
• Computer savvy
• Excellent communication (including spoken & written English)
• Specific requirement available for Arabic nationality
• Good personality & immaculately groomed
• Excellent customer service skills
About the Company
Since its inception, our singular focus has been to enable people to earn a better livelihood by bridging the gap between the immense talent from our 32 recruiting countries and placing them in meaningful positions in the thriving markets across Europe and the Middle East.
Established in 1973, with a legacy now spanning over four decades, GroupL has always maintained the best-in-class standards of training and placement. We started as an ethical workforce recruiter selecting, training, and placing labor for the Middle East. We have expanded over the past 8 years to a 360-degree recruitment agency working across several job roles, sectors, and countries.
For workforce recruitment, we take special pride in our training modules that are customizable to suit the unique requirements of the sector and the business.
Our global collaborations with various technical institutes enable us to train and assess the candidates' technical and language skills before their selection.
For white-collar talent acquisition, we bring in our decades of experience to map capability to company culture and enable the right fitment of talent to the industry keeping in mind the requirements of the specific organization.
Our talent recruitment network spans 32 countries including Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Ghana, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.