Job description / Role
Deliver the ultimate customer service experience as per MAGRABi standards to create a positive relationship and retain the customers, through identifying the customer needs and advising the customer on the best products and services that meet and satisfy those needs.
• Maintain MAGRABi standards by following the pre-set policies and procedures, such as but not limited to: dress code policies, floor attitude, sales policies and code of conduct to maintain the company image.
• Identify the customer requirements through applying MAGRABi selling procedures, offering different products and services and discussing different promotions to meet customer needs.
• Ensure the customer receives promises through close follow up on customers’ requirements and requests with other stakeholders until the service is properly delivered.
• Shares the responsibility of stock accuracy and products safety, while reporting on issues and variances to contribute to more efficient stock control and maintenance.
• Handle the invoicing process over the system to adhere to MAGRABi selling standards and to contribute to more efficient sales tracking and recording.
• Cooperate with team members to achieve overall store goals and enhance the customer experience to build long term customer relations.
• Ensure meeting the set business plan targets on monthly bases through monitoring his sales performance versus the target revenues and identifying areas of unsatisfactory performance to rectify.
• Collaborating with others.
• Customer service orientation.
• Initiative & achievement orientation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Arabic Speaker is a plus.
• High school degree or equivalent, Diploma is a plus.
• 1-2 years of experience in retail, Optical expertise is a plus.
About the Company
MAGRABi – your ultimate luxury fashion eyewear one-stop-shop destination.
For over 90 years MAGRABi has been leading innovations in eyewear while constantly challenging boundaries. From the opening of our first store in 1927 we’ve made the marriage of avant-garde style and state-of-the-art eye care our purpose in life. With more than 150 stores across 5 countries, MAGRABi is the Middle East’s leading fashion eyewear and medical eye care specialist.
Throughout the U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, and Egypt, MAGRABi stores and eyewear concept stores are home to a carefully curated collection of eyewear styles and designer brands with a number of exclusive brands only found at MAGRABi.
At MAGRABi, eye care is both a science and an art.