Job description / Role
- Examine all patients by using auto-refractometre.
- Use specialist equipment for diagnosis and testing preferred.
- Contact Lenses measurement and fitting preferred.
- Examine all patients as per the “eye test essential”
- Check for signs and symptoms of general health conditions
- Communicate with patients to get detailed case history
- Use specialist equipment (e.g. Phoropter, Auto-refractometre, Retinoscope, Ophthalmoscope, Slit Lamp) for diagnosis and testing
- Contact Lenses measurement and fitting
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Optometry from Recognized University
- Excellent selling skills.
- Excellent knowledge of most common optical instruments and their application
- Excellent knowledge of major international brands available of frames, sunglasses, Rx lenses, contact lenses and solutions -Fluent in English mandatory
- MOH/ DHA/ DHCC/ HAAD license preferred
- 2 to 5 years work experience in clinical or retail industry
- Customer service oriented
Please apply online.
About the Company
A management consulting firm in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Allied Health Professional
NMC Specialty Hospital
|Abu Dhabi||19 Apr|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Assistant Sales Manager
Leasing Executive - Sales
Ziad Galadari Group
Indoor Sales Executive for a Building Materials Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||5 Mar|