Job description / Role
Responsible to dispense best-in-class optical/vision consultation at the location and work in coordination with the store manager and sales team to achieve consistently high level of customer service and store targets.
• Performing eye testing and prescription writing
• Dispensing and selling optical frames, contact lenses and sunglasses
• Checking optical frames and contact lenses for accuracy and comfort
• Advising customers on eye wear options, optical lenses and contact lenses
• Achieving sales targets with regard to selling optical frames, sunglasses, contact lenses and other accessories
• Supporting sales staff in their day to day transactions
• Performing in shop inventory and ordering stocks
• Maintaining general cleanliness and hygiene standards
• Liaising with sales representatives from eye care product suppliers
• Bachelor degree in Optometry
• Must have an active HAAD License
• 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in a retail optical store environment
• Good knowledge of lenses & other eyewear products
• Well versed with vision disorders
• Aware of the latest equipment & techniques for vision correction
• Computer savvy
• Excellent communication (including spoken & written English)
• Good personality & immaculately groomed
• Excellent customer service skills
About the Company
"The Rivoli Group is today, synonymous with luxury lifestyle retail. Over the last three decades it has established a wide footprint, serving its customers across the UAE, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain offering a diverse portfolio of over 100 prestigious international brands and an unmatched retail experience.
The Eyewear division of Rivoli Group operates 3 Eyewear Concepts – Avanti, Rivoli Eyezone and Style 88.
Avanti is the new luxury eyewear concept introduced by Rivoli Group. Based on unique designs, the stores use captivating palette which contrasts with the beauty of the contemporary eyewear that it houses, creating a unique inviting ambience.
Rivoli Eyezone stores offer a wide range of global renowned brands in sunglasses, optical frames, contact and prescription lenses. The stores are meticulously designed to provide both men & women a wide selection of designer eyewear brands & the finest quality of vision care in the region.
Style 88 is the latest eyewear concept store by Rivoli Group. Based on a unique design, the store caters to a younger audience who are seen to patronize fashionable and vibrant retail environments
Some of the featured brands include Cartier, Dior, Ermenegildo Zegna, Bvlgari, Chanel, Gucci, Guess, Montblanc, Maui Jim, Roberto Cavalli, Ray-Ban, Swarovski and Tom Ford, to name a few. The Rivoli Eyezone stores are staffed by a team of highly trained & experienced sales professionals and skilled optometrists. Each store is fully equipped with new generation ophthalmic machines in a dedicated refraction room."