Optometrist / Orthoptist
Job description / Role
We are looking for an Optometrist / Orthoptist with DHA license. The ideal candidate must have minimum 4 years of UAE experience and fluent in Arabic.
Salary: AED 6000-8000
• Applied understanding of general principles of optometry and best practices for the diagnosis and treatment of eye-related disorders and conditions
• Perform thorough routine eye inspections.
• Identify the patient’s visual alertness, field of vision, and hand-eye coordination.
• Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness and color blindness.
• Prescribe corrective lenses and medications.
• Maintain accurate medical files for all patients.
• Promote eye health by teaching patients about proper eye care techniques.
• Identify and assess eye defects and diseases such as diabetes and liver failure.
• Record all diagnosis and treatment plans including transfers and therapeutic prescriptions.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Doctor of optometry (O.D.) degree.
• Valid DHA license
• A minimum of 4 years of experience as an Optometrist.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• In-depth knowledge of eye-related disorders and conditions.
• Customer service oriented with excellent analytical skills.
• Must be fluent in Arabic
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.