Job description / Role
An Oracle Apps Technical Consultant is responsible for acting as a technical developer for the current / planned / proposed technical enhancements / updates across the enterprise on Oracle ERP and related technologies.
A well-established leading organization looking to scale the business to the next level.
* Handle all the technical changes made on the Oracle ERP system.
* Handle any new requirement, effort estimation, technical delivery and version management and quality assurance.
* Reviews, evaluates, analyses and participate in planning upgrades, new technologies and other improvements.
* Provides technical effort estimation for the new requirement.
* Design technical solution for the Oracle Application coming from new project, enhancement project, bug-fixing and updates.
* Exciting role with an opportunity to work with the latest technology
* International environment
* Should have a minimum of 5 years' experience working Oracle Application R12 Implementation and Support projects.
* Should have worked on - Oracle Projects, Oracle Financials (GL, AP, AR,FA and CM), Purchasing, Oracle HR modules.
* Expertise in OAF, Workflow, Forms 10g, Reports 10g, XML reports, Data conversions, Interfaces development.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.