Job description / Role
SCM Sales Strategy & Business Development for UAE
Oracle has been aggressively building up the SCM portfolio to ensure leadership in that space. Today, Oracle's SCM applications are complete and fully integrated across all applications (ERP, EPM, HCM and CX) embedded with leading edge technologies AI, IoT, Blockchain - designed to seamlessly work together. See www.oracle.com/SCM
In order to address this strategic goal, we are looking to recruit a seasoned SCM leader who can help articulate this strategy, be responsible for the growth metrics and work with customers, partners and Oracle internal teams to ensure a consistent approach and success in achieving the goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking to recruit a dynamic person from the SCM Management Consulting markets. The ideal candidate should have the following qualities
- Responsible for defining the sales strategy and go-to-market initiatives and ensuring execution by the Oracle Sales Organization
- Develop and nurture the pipeline of business in alignment with corporate Sales Plays and Territory Planning. Support Regional Sales Teams in Accounts and Product Positioning.
- Experience in the areas of SCM with an ability to articulate the value proposition of Oracle offerings at CxO levels.
- 8-12 years' experience in SCM and ERP working in Strategic Transformation engagements. Examples can be experience in the area of Procurement, Logistics, and Supply Chain Planning & Manufacturing etc.
- Having a good understanding of the Market needs, culture and attitude towards SaaS in particular.
- A good understanding of the digital space and/or user and customer experience
- Ability to understand client needs
- An energetic and driven personality
- A passion for meeting people and helping them solve their business challenges
- Proven experience of success in a similar role
- Ability to build strong, long-term relationships not only with clients & partners but also internally within the Oracle.
- Ability to work with Oracle global teams to bring the right level of messaging and positioning to the region.
- Ability to keep abreast of coming trends in technology, a perspective of how SCM will shape up and provide such messaging to the customers - in short a thought leadership role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Being a team player is a must
- Fluent in English is mandatory. Additional language(s) like Arabic or French would be a benefit .
This position is based out of Dubai and coverage includes the Lower and Upper Gulf.
Oracle offers the perfect opportunity to work for a truly global market leader committed to ongoing development and sustainable success. This is an exciting time to join us with our broadening footprint and expanding product range offering our clients a complete set of integrated HR and People Applications Solutions.
As part of Oracle's employment, process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Executive
IBM Middle East
Sales Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Technology
Applications License Sales Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - IT Sales
TGC Middle East