Job description / Role
Oracle CX Digital Sales Representative - Lower Gulf
CLOUD APPLICATIONS (SAAS) shape the business landscape of tomorrow with the most complete and exciting suite of SaaS Applications in the world.
Join Oracle as a Cloud Sales Professional and sell our CX Sales and Marketing Cloud to transformational customers across EMEA.
Customer Experience Cloud (CX): Modern businesses strive to provide a seamless experience across several different channels. Help your customers deliver that experience.
- Develop the business by uncovering new opportunities.
- Manage a volume business i.e. many deals in a given period.
- Fusion CRM internal tool is used to follow up opportunities.
- Win deals in a competitive environment to over achieve targets.
- Own and deliver a monthly sales target
- Sell solutions and services to new & existing Oracle customers
- Build successful sales campaigns using social media, marketing and outbound customer engagement activities
- Prepare & Deliver online demonstrations of your business solutions to prospective clients.
- Liaise with business contacts to develop & manage relationships, identifying new opportunities to sell Oracle products and services.
- Based in one of our modern Cloud Sales Centers, be a team player with a willingness to work with other commercial functions such as: field sales, sales consulting, support and education.
- Honors Degree Required (Ideally within 6-8 years post qualification)
- Applications sales experience is required
- CX solution selling is a plus
- Extensive Market Experience preferably in Holding Groups & Whole sale distributors.
- Strong Negotiation skills, presentation skills, working with decision makers, etc.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.