Job description / Role
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com .
We are looking for Oracle Digital Cloud Systems Sales Representative - Saudi Arabia (Servers and Storage), located in Dubai, fluent Arabic requested
- Are you driven to be successful?
- Does your curiosity lead you down new paths?
- Do you embrace change?
- Do you see Cloud Infrastructure as your future?
If so, we want to talk to you! If you are looking to take a leap in your career by offering powerful, effective and commercially viable infrastructure solutions engineered for the cloud to your clients then an Oracle Digital Cloud Infrastructure Sales Representative role could be your springboard to success.
In this role you will be responsible for selling Oracle's IT Infrastructure Servers and Storage across various industries
What does that mean?
- Positioning on Premise and Cloud best of breed Infrastructure solutions. It is a Prime Sales role.
- You create demand, you nurture, you negotiate & you close deals
- You are a self-starter; a driven person.
- You own the market, adding new logo's into this space
- You are smart, social media savvy, digitally responsive and have extensive solution selling experience.
This exciting new opportunity is based in Oracle's EMEA sales operation in Dubai and we support relocation if needed.
We are looking for top talent who can combine previously acquired skills with the training that Oracle provides to become an outstanding sales executive and partner to our customers
- We hire smart people with proven successful track record in B2B solutions sales environment (Enterprise Hardware or Software sales experience is required), with an overwhelming desire to succeed and to maximize personal earnings with a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- We want people who make customer success the priority, even before selling Oracle's products. People who believe in cloud transformation and by that achieving credibility with the customer.
- We value effective communicators. Team players who are sensitive to the needs of senior level decision makers. Sales professionals who can build credible relationships with customers in order to advise not just how to solve their current issues but to anticipate their future needs.
- We reward those who are comfortable in managing complex sales cycles, especially with a track record of success. This could include those people who are familiar selling the principles of cloud adoption and are able articulately demonstrate these values.
- We seek an independent approach - from organizing priorities to territory planning and resource management. Self-motivators with an innovative & agile approach can thrive in Oracle. Success follows our most effective problem solvers, those who have a gift in positioning our most innovative solutions against customer needs
- We obviously expect our sales professionals to be able to forecast, manage sales expenses and successfully close new Oracle business as well as being able to identify business needs and develop effective go-to-market campaigns to drive incremental opportunities
- We advise that some travel will be required for face to face customer visits
- We need fluent English and French to cover your territory.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business or Technical field is a requirement
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.