Job description / Role
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in Oracle Implementations
- Expert level knowledge in the Technical area (Reports, Alerts, Forms, AME, OAF, Workflows).
- Strong AME and Workflow knowledge is crucial
- Fusion Integration to On-Prem ERP knowledge is required
- Overall Oracle Technical Integration knowledge is mandatory
- Strong Solution knowledge with experience in architecting Oracle solutions
- Implementation experience of at least 3 to 5 clients
- Support experience
- Local UAE / Regional experience is preferable
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Exp-5+ Years
- Degree-Any Degree
- Skill: OAF, Forms& Reports, Workflow, PLSQL
- Finance Module: AP, AR, GL
- Location: Abu Dhabi
- Client: Most prestigious Client in Abu Dhabi
- Duration: 6 months renewable, Long term Project
Please confirm for the salary of AED - AED Per Month(All Inclusive Package) – Consultant (You) has to take care of his own Food, accommodation and internal transportation) + We Will Provide Visa+ Medical only for you + Annual Paid Leave of 22 Paid Working days leave after 12 months of active service.
No Family Benefits from Company: (Family VISA + Family Medical and Family Air Tickets has to be taken care by the Consultant (You).
On completion of 12 months of continuous service from date of joining You will be paid AED XXX as Ticket allowance, You have to book your tickets on your own.
Note: No family ticket shall be provided
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies