Job description / Role
Oracle NetSuite Sales Executive - Mauritius Market
Oracle NetSuite ECEMEA will expand its Cloud sales team, to sell the Oracle NetSuite products to new and existing Oracle customers across the ECEMEA market. Oracle Netsuite now offers a number of exciting career opportunities for experienced business applications sales professionals who can sell the business benefits of cloud-based applications to business and technology executives.
Oracle NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/Financials, CRM, E-Commerce, Inventory all through the Cloud. Our software is used by more than 20,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Our value proposition is a game-changer for the ERP industry, with this in mind NetSuite is aggressively moving into the Commercial arena and is building a new sales team to identify and qualify opportunities within account territories selling business applications solutions and related services to prospective and new Commercial sector accounts.
The Oracle NetSuite Sales Executive will be tasked with holding and delivering to an annual quota and will be required to prospect, forecast, resource allocate, plan & tender on new business deals.
You will be required to
- Articulate the business benefits of NetSuite solutions to the relevant audience.
- Manage a volume business i.e. many deals in a given period.
- Win deals in a competitive environment to over achieve targets.
- Create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts and existing accounts and partners.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications, cross lines of business.
- Consult customer on ROI using business drivers while presenting product sale along with Pre-Sales.
- Work closely with Pre Sales, Professional Services implementation teams on all customer projects as One team.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required
- Flexibility to travel
- 5+ year of experience selling ERP solutions either on-premise or Cloud.
- Consistent track record of delivering to quota and revenue goals - minimum 2/3 years within the ERP industry.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal/external clients.
- Previous experience with CRM, ERP, financial or enterprise solutions is a prerequisite for this role.
- You must have experience in quota achievement in a comparable role to be considered.
- Strong sales skills including business justification, negotiation and closing.
- Prospecting and/or new business background.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Expertise in demand generation in new markets from campaign conception to deal closure.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn new sales skills and technologies.
- Strong desire to overachieve revenue goals.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.