Job description / Role
Oracle NetSuite Sales Manager - South African Market
ABOUT ORACLE NETSUITE:
Oracle NetSuite ECEMEA will expand its Cloud sales team, to sell NetSuite products to new and existing Oracle customers across the ECEMEA market. Oracle NetSuite now offers a number of exciting career opportunities for experienced business applications sales professionals and Managers who can sell the business benefits of cloud-based applications to business and technology executives.
Oracle NetSuite helps companies run core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/Financials, CRM, E-Commerce and Inventory all through the Cloud. Our software is used by more than 20,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises for most meaningful operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Our value proposition is a game-changer for the ERP industry. With this in mind, NetSuite is enthusiastically moving into the Commercial arena and is passionate about a sales team to identify and qualify opportunities within account territories, selling business applications solutions and related services to prospective and new commercial sector accounts.
- The Oracle NetSuite Sales Manager will lead a team of 7, develop an ongoing cadence to drive competitive awareness across Oracle's portfolio of NetSuite products
- Collaborate, build, and execute win/loss analysis, product comparison/positioning, deal support, feature matrices, sales training, and messaging that highlights differentiation
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet quarterly quota objectives while working through each opportunity with the team
- Growth of Oracle's volume business throughout South Africa
- We're looking for a hands-on leader with expertise and passion for leading sales teams, solving problems, and crafting and building trusted relationships with our customers.
- We would expect you to build a strong working relationship with the field management team
- Responsible for developing the sales team through motivating, coaching and staff selection
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Run the complete sales cycle and achieve revenue targets in your territory and ensure the team are on track to achieve their targets
- Execute business and territory plans focused on strategic Oracle sales activities
- Previous sales and team management experience is essential. We require at least 3+ years within the South African market
- Successful delivery against previous sales targets set and effective selling techniques
- Sound technical knowledge of Oracle NetSuite products and how these apply to Oracle's customers would be advantageous
- A good understanding of the Oracle NetSuite structure and knowledge of competitors and competitor activity would be advantageous
- Demonstrates the ability to help employees follow through with key requirements for excellent performance and personal development
- The ability to understand and efficiently respond to the customer's issues and to build credibility and customer confidence in Oracle's capabilities
- Ability to deal with complex problems.
- Understands and evaluates risks, applies personal insight and experience to business situations and makes decisions where there is no precedent or formal procedures
- Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative partnerships with others
- Fluency in English
- Speaking one of the local South African languages would be beneficial, but not required.
- The ability to multi-task, progress several projects at the same time
- Degree or equivalent
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Growth Territory Sales Lead - Infrastructure Services
IBM Middle East
Sales Manager - Corporate
Account Manager - Sales
Quest Search & Selection
A Leading Company In UAE